Membership benefits of the Lane Cove Art Society include
- Ten monthly meetings a year with demonstrations or talks by leading artists
- Five bimonthly newsletters with information on Society activities and other art events
- Our members-only exhibition, artXtra!
- Reduced entry fees for the Lane Cove Art Award
- Workshops and other activities
- Discounts on art materials at art supply shops
Membership fees are payable on joining the Lane Cove Art Society, and renewals are then due on 1st March each year.
Membership fee is $40. To join or renew your annual membership, please download the membership form.
Members are encouraged to receive all information by email, especially as the newsletters will then be in colour.
The Committee meets 8 to 9 times a year to plan the Society’s events; they are all volunteers and gladly welcome any assistance from members to help with the many minor tasks such as data projection, photography, exhibitions, newsletters, photocopying and mailouts. If you can help, please contact the Committee.
The Annual General Meeting is held in March and members are encouraged to join the committee. See the Committee Nomination Form.